The Ultimate Thrill
Stuntwoman Roxanne Sutton, aka Roxy Rocket, turns to a life of crime when movie studios no longer want to employ her due to the enormous risks she insists on taking. She loves the thrill of danger. Batman, with some help from intel provided by Batgirl, tracks down Roxy who by then has gotten on the bad side of her client, the Penguin.
Thoughts
The episode can be found in various places on line as Batman: The Animated Series 4.11 but when it was originally broadcast it was part of The New Batman Adventures.
I've seen this episode before but it has been a while since I last watched it. The animation is phenomenal. I didn't remember this episode as being all that great but I was pleasantly surprised (this time around) to find that my memory was faulty.
I felt urge to watch this episode after watching Batman: Caped Crusader 2.02 Rocket's Red Glare which features a different version of Roxy. I prefer that version over this one but this episode was still a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment